What is Operating Lease?
An Operating Lease is one of the most popular ways to lease a business vehicle. Maxxia retains ownership of the vehicle while your business retains exclusive use of the vehicle for the term of the lease usually between 1-5 years in exchange for an agreed monthly payment.
Under an Operating lease, Maxxia takes on many of the risks normally associated with ownership, such as residual or re-sale value of the vehicle.
Provided the vehicle has not been subjected to unfair wear and tear or an excess number of kilometers, you simply hand back the vehicle at the end of the lease period. The rest is up to us. In an operating lease, your company does not have any option to buy the asset during the lease period, or at the end of the lease period.
Features (Fully & Non Maintained)
- Fixed monthly payment for the lease term
- Enjoy a competitive interest rate on funding
- Access Maxxia's buying power and strength
- Free up working capital for your core business
- Reduce asset risk
- Potential FBT reduction
- No hidden costs - making budgeting easier
- Potential ongoing tax deductible operating expense
- No resale value risks as the car is simply returned at the end of lease*
- Flexible end of lease options (Hand back, extend or upgrade to new vehicle/s)
* Subject to unfair wear and tear and excess kilometers.
Additional Features (Fully Maintained)
- We will help manage vehicle maintenance and remove stress of vehicle maintenance
- Full compliance management
- We cover all scheduled service costs, and many non-scheduled maintenance items
- We help with annual licensing renewals
- We manage the WOF process
- We manage RUC’s for diesel vehicles
- Detailed operating cost control and analysis
- Professional fleet management service including reporting and risk management
Sale & Leaseback
If your business currently owns its business vehicle fleet and is looking to enjoy the benefits of leasing, we offer a Sale and Leaseback option, subject to credit approval. Under a Sale and Leaseback agreement, you can sell your vehicles to Maxxia and lease the vehicles back on an Operating Lease or Finance Lease basis for an agreed term.
You can reduce the burden of fleet ownership at any time during your fleet's lifecycle by entering into a Sale and Leaseback agreement with Maxxia. By entering into a Sale & Leaseback agreement you can start to enjoy an injection of capital into your business along with the the convenience of leasing. If you including include the option of Fleet Management and Maintenance, you may also experience a saving in time devoted to administration tasks.
Let Maxxia do the work for you
Find out more about the services and potential savings Maxxia can offer.