What is Finance Lease?
With a Finance Lease, your company retains all the benefits and risks of ownership, subject to the terms of the lease, however Maxxia is the legal owner of the vehicle for the term of the lease.
The vehicle remains on your balance sheet and should you decide not to take ownership of the vehicle at the end of the lease term by paying Maxxia to pre-agreed residual value, your company enjoys the profit or bears the loss at the end of the lease term from its sales proceeds.
A Maxxia Finance Lease may offer administrative benefits and you can still enjoy the other benefits offered by choosing to have the vehicle either partly or fully maintained through us. Should your company choose to own the vehicles or equipment outright, a pre-agreed residual amount will need to be paid at the end of the lease term.
Features (Fully & Non Maintained)
- Fixed monthly payments
- Enjoy a competitive interest rate on funding
- Get all the benefits of our buying power and strength
- Potential to continue using the vehicle at the end of lease
- Lease payments are usually tax deductible if the vehicle is used to generate income for the business.
- Flexible end of lease options (extend lease, refinance, trade-up or purchase the vehicle/s)
* Subject to unfair wear and tear and excess kilometres.
Additional Features (Fully Maintained)
- Removes stress of vehicle maintenance
- Full compliance management
- No maintenance risk
- Annual licensing renewals
- WOF process managed
- RUC's managed for diesel vehicles
- Detailed operating cost control and analysis
- Professional fleet management service including reporting and risk management
Sale & Leaseback
If your business currently owns its business vehicle fleet and is looking to enjoy the benefits of leasing, we offer a Sale and Leaseback option, subject to credit approval. Under a Sale and Leaseback agreement, you can sell your vehicles to Maxxia and lease the vehicles back on an Operating Lease or Finance Lease basis for an agreed term.
You can reduce the burden of fleet ownership at any time during your fleet's lifecycle by entering into a Sale and Leaseback agreement with Maxxia. By entering into a Sale & Leaseback agreement you can start to enjoy an injection of capital into your business along with the the convenience of leasing. If you including include the option of Fleet Management and Maintenance, you may also experience a saving in time devoted to administration tasks.
Let Maxxia do the work for you
Find out more about the services and potential savings Maxxia can offer.